Thursday, January 04, 2007

2 - 0 - 0 - 7

Happy New Year!!!

how was your new year? me i spent my new year at home watching Myx concert on channel 39... i think twas the "Myx Mo 2006" event... oh well.. at least i got to see Iya and Heart.. (hihi)... by the way, my good friend Direk G also hung out sa bahay nung medya noche... Tito Ro & Demps also dropped by nung mga 1AM ata.. hehe


Plans

oist! i already have my starbucks 2007 planner... after 9 peppermint mochas and 12 strawberry & cream frappuccinos, i got to take home my planner... coincidentally (tama ba spelling..hehe).. my sis got me a starbucks thermos.. haha.. (Thanks Sis!)... i like coffee so much i'm thinking of buying a coffee maker sa office... hehehe.. pero malabo naman ata... hehe..
FYI pala.. for those of you wanting to get yourself your own starbucks planner but not too keen on spending 2k to 3k on coffee... you can check out ebay... parang meron dun... kaya lang mahiya naman kayo.. hehe.. for a cause naman ung planner e... portion of the sales will go to a charity (Project SparkHope) chosen by starbucks :)


House Calls & Makunochi

..i got to see the 1st 6 episodes of House's 3rd season already... any of you guys who don't know what i'm talking about.. check out AXN's website or google "dr. house"... its a tv series about a doctor portrayed by Hugh Laurie... i've already seen season 1 & 2.. got myself DVDs which by the way, they still air it on AXN and i still watch it... hehe... dami nyong matututunan...

..another tv series i'm hooked on right now is the anime "Knockout" shown on GMA 7... its actual title isn't really "knockout" but "Hajime no Ippo"... i don't speak Japanese so don't expect me to translate that.. lol... the TV version's too slow for me so i got myself the complete series... 78 episodes i think plus a movie... its really entertaining..
well i think that'd be all for now... i think Dr. Cameron's calling me


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home